Superplasticizers, are chemical admixtures used where well-dispersed particle suspension is required.
Superplasticizer is used as a dispersant to avoid particle segregation (gravel, coarse and fine sands), and to improve the flow characteristics in concrete applications. Their addition to concrete or mortar allows the reduction of the water to cement ratio without affecting the workability of the mixture, and enables the production of self-consolidating concrete and high performance concrete.
This effect drastically improves the performance of the hardening fresh paste. The strength of concrete increases when the water to cement ratio decreases.
- Specially formulation for use in premix and sprayed GRC
- High workability without segregation
- No retardation
- Up to 40% water reduction possible with Flowaid SCC
- Higher strengths at all ages
- Flowaid FT can be used with acrylic polymer