1.05m wide Self Adhesive Insulation
Thermal Acoustic Self Adhesive insulation is an ideal way of fitting insulation to a confined space due to its easy and quick fitting method and the relatively small amount of space it takes up.
In addition to providing thermal comfort, this product has some noise reduction properties from the foam layer. Meanwhile, the reflective surface reflects heat back into the insulated space, keeping it warm.
Self adhesive backing ensures a strong bond between the insulation and any clean, dry surface. It also makes for a quick, easy installation without the need for extra fixatives.
Can be fitted in Campers, Caravans, Motorhomes, Van conversions as well as use in outbuildings, Sheds and Garages.
- 1.05m Wide Metallic Polymer Foil insulation with XPE acoustic foam layer and Self Adhesive Backing
- Easy to Fit, Lightweight and Flexible
- Keeps spaces warmer in Winter, saves on heating costs.
- Not affected by moisture or condensation.
- Cut strips to fit using Scissors or Blade Master Safety cutter (Can be fitted vertically or horizontally)
- Warm up the insulation using a lamp or leaving in a heated room to ensure adhesive is at its best
- Peel off backing sheet and apply to clean, dry surfaces, press into ensure best adhesion.
- If boarding over the insulation, add battens to leave a 20mm air gap between board and insulation.
- Multiple orders may be combined to one roll.