Available in 100g and 900g bags in lengths of 6, 12 or 18mm, these Polypropylene Fibres are a great way of preventing shrinkage cracking in your concrete work
Concrete Fibres – reinforcing fibres for concrete
- reduce effects of shrinkage & cracking
- easy to use in any mix
Screed Fibres – reinforcing fibres for floor screeds
- minimise shrinking & cracking
- cost effective & easy to use
Made from high tensile strength polypropelene these fibres dispers quickly and evenly when added to a concrete or screed mix.
- improve surface hardening
- Strengthen bonding of the mix during curing
- reduce water migration
For larger projects, for every 1m3 of concrete or screed a full bag of 900g fibres is sufficient, add approximately 1 handful of fibres to each mix.